Automic Continuous Delivery Automation

• 1.  Can I get some training Videos for ARA 12 and Migration from old server to new server videos

Posted Mar 07, 2018 09:22 PM
    I'm planning migration my ARA server from old to new server need help with migration , if you can provide videos that will be help full and i would like get more understanding on ARA 12 if you send me email with videos that would be awesome.

• 2.  Can I get some training Videos for ARA 12 and Migration from old server to new server videos

Posted Mar 08, 2018 02:36 AM
    Hi

I am afraid you are stuck in a wrong Forum and would suggest posting your request here in ARA Forum:
    https://community.automic.com/categories/ara-english

chers, Wolfgang

EDIT: the thread has been moved in the right category

• 3.  Can I get some training Videos for ARA 12 and Migration from old server to new server videos

Posted Mar 08, 2018 03:57 AM
    This post was removed [at your discretion: because there was no link to the initial question]

• 4.  Can I get some training Videos for ARA 12 and Migration from old server to new server videos

Posted Mar 08, 2018 04:01 AM
    This post was removed [at your discretion: because there was no link to the initial question]

• 5.  Can I get some training Videos for ARA 12 and Migration from old server to new server videos

Posted Mar 08, 2018 04:37 AM

Dear Automic.

If you cut out my posts, as is your right in principle, please do not missrepresent me by claiming that this happened at my discretion.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/discretion

I expect that you correct both posts to reflect that it was YOUR decision alone to alter the forum posts, not mine (or Wolfgangs, for that matter).

Afterwards, you may remove this post here at my discretion (if you so desire).

Sincerely yours,
    Carsten Schmitz