Broadcom Customer Care

• 1.  Hello, I am registered with CA Support for Site ID ****** - Department for Works and Pensions' (Email Address: JAMES.TYLER2@DWP.GSI.GOV.UK)

Posted Apr 16, 2018 07:07 AM

Hello I am registered with CA Support for Siteid 'Login Site ID: ****** - Department for Works and Pensions'.

(Email Address: JAMES.TYLER2@DWP.GSI.GOV.UK)

However, I am currently only able to raise Severity 2, 3 or 4 cases.

How do I get my profile updated to enable me to raise Severity 1 (System Down) cases?
    Please can you advise,

Many thanks,

James Tyler.

• 2.  Re: Hello, I am registered with CA Support for Site ID '925996 - Department for Works and Pensions' (Email Address: JAMES.TYLER2@DWP.GSI.GOV.UK)
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 16, 2018 07:58 AM

Hi James,

Yes, this is working as designed. Severity 1 cases cannot be raised directly through your online account, however you have two options to do so.

1. You can raise the case through your support account and then call Customer Care to raise the severity of the case to a severity 1

2. Call Customer Care directly and we will raise the severity 1 case on your behalf.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Elke

• 3.  Re: Hello, I am registered with CA Support for Site ID '925996 - Department for Works and Pensions' (Email Address: JAMES.TYLER2@DWP.GSI.GOV.UK)

Posted Apr 27, 2018 04:32 AM

Hi James,

If my answer has helped you out, would you mark it as correct? This will close out the question and will let others know that the answer can be of help to them as well.

Thanks,

Elke

• 4.  Re: Hello, I am registered with CA Support for Site ID '925996 - Department for Works and Pensions' (Email Address: JAMES.TYLER2@DWP.GSI.GOV.UK)

Posted May 21, 2018 10:01 AM

I'm thinking having a site ID in a post isn't a good thing.

• 5.  Re: Hello, I am registered with CA Support for Site ID ****** - Department for Works and Pensions' (Email Address: JAMES.TYLER2@DWP.GSI.GOV.UK)

Posted May 21, 2018 10:13 AM

Hi Philip,

You are right! I have removed that information from the post.

Thanks,

Elke