CA Service Management

• 1.  I need to create a SQL query, in which I can to see the answer given to the user?

Posted Apr 17, 2018 06:11 PM

Dear,

Can you please help me:
    I need to create a SQL query, in which I can to see the answer given to the user,
    Thanks,

• 2.  Re: I need to create a SQL query, in which I can to see the answer given to the user?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 18, 2018 02:19 AM

Good Morning John.

Please fill us in on the details of this question? To give us a start to get looking for you on this.

E.G.
    Which product are you having this question for? And which release of that product?
    What functionality are you referring to?
    For which database do you then need the query to be executed?

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and kind regards, Louis.

• 3.  Re: I need to create a SQL query, in which I can to see the answer given to the user?

Posted Apr 18, 2018 08:09 AM

Why is this answer marked as correct answer? This is not even an answer

• 4.  Re: I need to create a SQL query, in which I can to see the answer given to the user?

Posted Apr 18, 2018 10:29 AM

Dear, 

Please look bellow the answer:
    Which product are you having this question for? servicedesk 12.9  And which release of that product?  12.9
    What functionality are you referring to? service desk managment
    For which database do you then need the query to be executed? oracle

I need:

To this query add to see the user'response, that I can see this information in the query:
    I have This query
    select REF_NUM No_Caso, sla_violation violacion_sla, CR_STAT.SYM estado,
    status, open_date fecha_apertura, time_spent_sum, close_date, resolve_date fecha_resolucion,
    asignado.email_address as asginado,  grupo.last_name as grupo,  prob_ctg.SYM categoria, priority,
    open_date, close_date, priority, type tipo, summary resumen, CALL_REQ.description descripcion   from call_req
    join ca_contact asignado on asignado.CONTACT_UUID = call_req.assignee
    join ca_contact grupo on grupo.CONTACT_UUID = call_req.group_id
    join prob_ctg on PROB_CTG.persid = call_req.category
    join cr_stat on Call_req.status = CR_STAT.code
    where grupo.Last_name LIKE '%seguridad%Informatica';

• 5.  Re: I need to create a SQL query, in which I can to see the answer given to the user?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 18, 2018 08:32 AM

Hello,

Adding to Louis's question, could you also describe what exactly you are trying to do with the SQL Query?  Is this for a report that is being developed?  What sort of data are you attempting to extract?

Can you provide a screencap of the Service Management interface with the content you are interested in?

• 6.  Re: I need to create a SQL query, in which I can to see the answer given to the user?

Posted Apr 18, 2018 11:50 AM
    I need:

To this query add to see the user'response, that I can see this information in the query:

status, open_date fecha_apertura, time_spent_sum, close_date, resolve_date fecha_resolucion,
    asignado.email_address as asginado,  grupo.last_name as grupo,  prob_ctg.SYM categoria, priority,
    open_date, close_date, priority, type tipo, summary resumen, CALL_REQ.description descripcion   from call_req
    join ca_contact asignado on asignado.CONTACT_UUID = call_req.assignee
    join ca_contact grupo on grupo.CONTACT_UUID = call_req.group_id
    join prob_ctg on PROB_CTG.persid = call_req.category
    join cr_stat on Call_req.status = CR_STAT.code

Is this for a report that is being developed?  yes, is for a report

What sort of data are you attempting to extract? I want extract the answer given to the user when solving the case 

Can you provide a screencap of the Service Management interface with the content you are interested in?

see in the query the answer a user

• 7.  Re: I need to create a SQL query, in which I can to see the answer given to the user?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 18, 2018 05:14 PM

John,

While I do not know if we can give you a specific Oracle query, I can tell you that your screencap is an activity log entry.

From looking at SQL Server, the basic query I could suggest trying, which may translate well into Oracle:

The query I'd reccomend:

Select act_log.description from act_log where act_log.type = 'RE' and act_log.call_req_id IN (Select call_req.persid from call_req where call_req.ref_num = 'XXXX')

Tables

act_log is the table that contains the content you are looking for.

call_req is the table that stores requests, incidents, and problems

Fields
    act_log.description contains the answer text you are asking about
    act_log.type is a "Resolved" status, which is an attribute that is associated with such entries that name the answer text
    act_log.call_req_id and call_req.persid is the internal Persid value for call requests (incident tickets)
    call_req.ref_num is the case number whose answer you are looking for.

• 8.  Re: I need to create a SQL query, in which I can to see the answer given to the user?

Posted Apr 18, 2018 04:45 PM

I need a query with the answer of the case

• 9.  Re: I need to create a SQL query, in which I can to see the answer given to the user?

Posted Apr 18, 2018 02:07 PM

Hello John,

I think this is the query you need, please never forget to use with (nolock) when you are running queries directly in MS SQL DB:

asignado.email_address as asginado, grupo.last_name as grupo, prob_ctg.SYM categoria, priority,
    open_date, close_date, priority, type tipo, summary resumen, CALL_REQ.description descripcion,
    (select top 1 description from act_log with(nolock) where call_req.persid = act_log.call_req_id and type = 'SOLN' order by time_spent desc) Solucion
    from call_req with(nolock)
    join ca_contact asignado with(nolock) on asignado.CONTACT_UUID = call_req.assignee
    join ca_contact grupo with(nolock) on grupo.CONTACT_UUID = call_req.group_id
    join prob_ctg with(nolock) on PROB_CTG.persid = call_req.category
    join cr_stat with(nolock) on Call_req.status = CR_STAT.code

Kind Regards,

Yonatan Sosa

• 10.  Re: I need to create a SQL query, in which I can to see the answer given to the user?

Posted Apr 18, 2018 02:10 PM

I need Query in oracle

• 11.  Re: I need to create a SQL query, in which I can to see the answer given to the user?

Posted Apr 18, 2018 04:45 PM
    I need a query with the answer of the case