On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated patches for our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA PPM 15.2 Patch 7 (22.214.171.124) is now available for On-Premise and SaaS customers. Summary:
We recommend upgrading your CA PPM implementation to the latest release to take advantage of all current features and improvements. If you are unable to upgrade to the latest release, CA has made a patch available for CA PPM 15.2.0. Customers with CA PPM 15.2.0 should install this patch if you are interested in obtaining resolutions to the issues identified in the README files: On Premise: https://docops.ca.com/x/FyG9Fw SaaS or On Demand: https://docops.ca.com/x/eR_9Fw
This a cumulative patch for CA PPM 15.2 with ten new fixes added in this patch version.
IMPORTANT: Before applying this cumulative patch, we recommend that you go through the README file. This file has a list of all the fixes provided in this patch version. By applying this patch, you will receive all cumulative fixes.
Patches are intended to be timely fixes and are not fully regression or integration tested. They are only tested against the issues listed in the README file. CA feels confident that this patch will resolve the addressed problems, but customers should be aware that a patch could have adverse side effects to the function of their CA PPM application. Customers should not apply patches directly to production systems without first verifying in a test environment. If any issues arise in the installation or use of this patch, please contact CA Support.
A list of the fixes provided by this patch can be found in the README attached to this article. The README file is also included in the ‘jar’ package, but the README file attached to this article may identify updates not included in the ‘jar’ package.
Version/Build: 126.96.36.199 07 (188.8.131.52)
SaaS Service Availability: April 25, 2018
- Please be sure to read the 'SPECIAL INSTRUCTION' section within the README file for important information regarding Jaspersoft Reports and Data Warehouse fixes.
- After applying the patch, remember to download and install updated client applications such as the connectors for the schedulers, XOG or other client applications.
- The installation of any patch may impact Studio Views. Please be sure to implement in a non-production environment and test the impact on the views you have configured in Studio.
On Premise customers can download CA PPM 15.2 Patch 7 (184.108.40.206) from the Download Center on CA Support https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/DownloadCenter. SaaS customers can contact CA Support to request patch installation.
Need More Help?
- CA Support in North America: +1-800-225-5224
- CA Support outside North America: http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country or to open a customer care case.
- CA PPM Community: https://communities.ca.com/community/ca-ppm
- CA Support Lifecycle Policy: https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/capolicies
Thank you again for your business.