CA Service Management

• 1.  IE Title name Ticket prefix

Posted Apr 26, 2018 08:17 AM

Hello!

When we open any ticket from list page, it opens in a new window and the title of the IE will start with the ticket number, however when we open the ticket from email, it prefix with CA Service desk manager---ticket number instead in reverse.

I remember i fixed the issue some other client but unable to recollect the workaround.

Requirement: when we open the ticket from email as well, it should the title /name of IE tab/window should start with ticket number

thanks

sharath.M

• 2.  Re: IE Title name Ticket prefix
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 26, 2018 10:52 AM

Hey Sharath,

I see the same issue with 14.1.04, not sure what work around exists, but to maintain consistency we could have our engineering look at it. Raise out a case?

_R

• 3.  Re: IE Title name Ticket prefix

Posted May 04, 2018 07:08 AM

anyone have idea if this works in R14... 

• 4.  Re: IE Title name Ticket prefix

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 04, 2018 11:44 AM

Hi Sharath,

I am seeing this same behavior in R14 as well as in R17, I would raise up a case as Raghu suggested to have our engineering look at it.

Thanks,

Scott

• 5.  Re: IE Title name Ticket prefix

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 07, 2018 12:02 PM

Sharath.........

As Scott indicated, since the issue also occurs in SDM 17.1, have you opened a CA Support case so that the Engineering team can take a closer look?

If so, please provide the CA Support case #.

• 6.  Re: IE Title name Ticket prefix

Posted May 14, 2018 07:21 AM

I would spend some time to look how did we have the solution working, but haven't have enough time as I'm busy with other project. But will get back to you guys once i figure out something. If any one else could find the solution would appreciate if its updated here.

Regards

Sharath.M