Clarity

• 1.  Rich Text Format (RTF) in Status Report

Posted Apr 30, 2018 03:04 PM

Rich Text Format (RTF): It would be a great addition to the new UI to have RTF especially for the Status Module.

Is this functionality coming up anytime soon?

• 2.  Re: Rich Text Format (RTF) in Status Report

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 02, 2018 02:34 AM

Hi John,

Do you meant RTF format to export from PPM or reporting. As far as I am aware its not currently planned and request you to raise an idea so that product management can take a look.

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 3.  RE: Re: Rich Text Format (RTF) in Status Report

Posted Jun 01, 2020 03:54 PM
    Hello,

We are looking at the same topic - Is there a way to have text inside the Status Reports for Adaptive or Classic UI) to be bold/italic/underline/bullet listed etc.?
    Is this something on the horizon for PPM?

------------------------------
    Manager
    Meteorcomm
    Washington

• 4.  RE: Re: Rich Text Format (RTF) in Status Report

Posted Jun 03, 2020 12:13 PM
    If you are the voting representative for your organization in Clarity Voice of the Customer innovation I submitted an idea for introducing a Rich Text Large String Attribute Data Type in Sep 17 2018 https://clarity.brightidea.com/D244 . At the time this idea did not garner consensus up vote across client organizations.

I think this type of data would be great to have in multiple use cases. If you have interest I would recommend that you re-introduce this idea (or work with your organizations voting representative) and see if we can garner cross-client interest in this type of feature.

• 5.  RE: Re: Rich Text Format (RTF) in Status Report

Posted Jun 03, 2020 01:23 PM
    Edited by Vidhya Anand Jun 03, 2020 01:24 PM
    Hello Joshua,

Thank you - I am not aware of how to get to the Clarity Voice of Customer. I see that you provided a link to the old idea you raised. I will see if I can submit one for this. Thanks!

Manager
    Meteorcomm
    Washington

• 6.  RE: Re: Rich Text Format (RTF) in Status Report

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 03, 2020 01:41 PM
    Hi Vidhya,

That's the process:
    https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/blogs/natbr01/2020/02/21/new-customer-innovation-process-for-clarity-ppm

Thanks,
    Raúl

• 7.  RE: Re: Rich Text Format (RTF) in Status Report

Posted Jun 03, 2020 01:48 PM
    Thank you, Raul.

Manager
    Meteorcomm
    Washington