DX NetOps

• 1.  Unable to see Spectrum dashboards in CABI

Posted May 02, 2018 03:34 AM

Hi,

I have integrated CA Spectrum 10.2 with Jasperreports server 6.3 every thing is working fine but I am not able to see CA Spectrum default dashboards in Jasper console.

Could someone assist me where I am going wrong.

Thanks,

Sheethal

• 2.  Re: Unable to see Spectrum dashboards in CABI

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 02, 2018 08:31 AM

Hello Sheethal

You can check here for possible solution: After enabling JasperReports 6.3 integration - spe - CA Knowledge 

After checking the Jasper Admin Password as recommended by the document, you can also try 'Re-Deploy' from Jaspersoft Integration page. 

Regards, 

Jay V

• 3.  Re: Unable to see Spectrum dashboards in CABI

Posted May 07, 2018 06:07 AM

Hi Jay,

I have tried the same what you suggested but no luck I am not able to see CA Spectrum default dashboards in jasper report.

• 4.  Re: Unable to see Spectrum dashboards in CABI

Posted May 09, 2018 03:00 AM

Hi Sheethal,

Interestingly the dashboard are not located under the organisation "spectrum" but rather under "public" --> "ca" --> 
    "spectrum" --> "dashboards". 

At least that's the case on our Jaspersoft/ CABI integration. 

Did you check that location in the repository? 

Regards

Mark

• 5.  Re: Unable to see Spectrum dashboards in CABI

Posted May 10, 2018 08:58 AM

Yes Mark I have checked the location in repository,but under "public" I am not able to see "ca".

Thanks,

Sheethal

• 6.  Re: Unable to see Spectrum dashboards in CABI

Posted May 14, 2018 03:43 AM

Hi Sheethal,

Are you sure you also ran the integration JAR file on the CABI server? It is a two step process now. You first start the integration from the spectrum OC web page. This sets up some stuff and then you are able to download a file from the spectrum OC web page and run this on the spectrum CABI server. Did you do that? 

regards

mark

• 7.  Re: Unable to see Spectrum dashboards in CABI

Posted May 14, 2018 05:28 AM

Mark, I am not able to see any Integration file in spectrum OC web page.Because of that I am unable to run integration JAR file.

Thanks,

Sheethal

• 8.  Re: Unable to see Spectrum dashboards in CABI

Posted May 14, 2018 06:45 AM

Hi Sheethal, then I think you might be running. 10.2 without any service packs. On the docops it says the following:

Important! To use the Unified Dashboards and Reporting for Infrastructure Management capabilities, you need to upgrade to CA Spectrum 10.2 and then install the 10.2.3 or 10.2.2 Service Pack on top of it. If you are on CA Spectrum 10.2.1, install the 10.02.01.PTF_10.2.117 on top of it.

See CA Spectrum and CABI JasperReports Server Integration for Unified Dashboards and Reporting - CA Spectrum - 10.2 to 10.2.… 

Regards

mark