CA Service Management

• 1.  How to display the Service Type in ticket list?

Posted May 03, 2018 10:52 AM

Hi,

We need to display the service type associated with each ticket in records list (list_cr, list_in and list_pr). But I'm not finding a way to do this. Currently, the tickets use no more than a service type at the same time. And we are not using classic SLA processing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Diogo

• 2.  Re: How to display the Service Type in ticket list?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 03, 2018 11:19 AM

Diogo, I think you can follow the standard procedure for modify the list page to add support_lev attribute to the list_xx.htmpl file. Thanks _Chi

• 3.  Re: How to display the Service Type in ticket list?

Posted May 03, 2018 01:31 PM

Hi Chi_Chen, I tried using "support_lev" attribute, but the list doesn't display any information in this column. I believe this field is only used when "classic SLA processing" option is installed.

Thanks,

Diogo

• 4.  Re: How to display the Service Type in ticket list?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 03, 2018 02:38 PM

Diogo, I tried to do it and then realized it is way more than that. With "class SLA processing" option installed or not,

the value will not display. Looking at xx_stype_tab.htmpl file, I saw that there will be functions and queries to return

the slas and then queries and functions to return the sdsc object to display the service type. I am not sure how this can be done in the list_xx form for the lsCol macro(I think it would require a lot of customization,not only htmpl modification).

It may not worth the effect because the list does show the SLA violation and projected violation and together with the notifications from the attached SLA it is enough to know the SLA situation for the tickets. Thanks _Chi

PS. the "class SLA processing" option will enable search tickets using service type. it has nothing to do if the service type display in the list or not.

• 5.  Re: How to display the Service Type in ticket list?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 07, 2018 12:06 PM

Diogo.........

Do you require any further assistance on this topic?   If not, please mark one of the answers as correct so that this thread can be closed.

• 6.  Re: How to display the Service Type in ticket list?
    Best Answer

Posted May 08, 2018 06:38 PM

Hi Paul,

I achieved this by retrieving the service type attribute from the incident area of the ticket. It's not the definitive solution but will do. Thanks.

Regards,

Diogo