DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  UMP Mobile Push Notifications

Posted May 07, 2018 02:33 AM

Hi All,

Any one have enabled UMP push notification to Mobile phones and it is working fine? I need some information on this.

• 2.  Re: UMP Mobile Push Notifications

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 08, 2018 04:57 AM

Hi, can you provide more detail on what you need please?

• 3.  Re: UMP Mobile Push Notifications

Posted May 08, 2018 06:52 AM

As a default UIM app has notifications to be pushed in mobile phone whenever there is any alert based on critical or major . I need to know whether any one is using

https://comm.support.ca.com/kb/ump-mobile-push-notifications-no-longer-being-received/kb000008848

• 4.  Re: UMP Mobile Push Notifications

Posted May 10, 2018 04:08 PM

Praveen,

An internal search on past UIM support cases does show that yes there are clients using it.

• 5.  Re: UMP Mobile Push Notifications

Posted May 10, 2018 04:21 PM

Praveen,

Please take a look at the UIM Hotfix Index and make sure you have latest patches.

I am thinking specifically of ump_mobile_8.5.1HF1

That Hotfix specifically addresses Push notifications.

• 6.  Re: UMP Mobile Push Notifications

• 7.  Re: UMP Mobile Push Notifications

Posted May 11, 2018 12:01 AM

That hotfix has been applied and still there is a issue ,there is no proper documentation on this .

• 8.  Re: UMP Mobile Push Notifications

Posted May 11, 2018 08:38 AM

Praveen,

It looks like your company already has a support case open for this and development has been engaged, so from a Support perspective what can be done is being done. To address the need to improve the documentation provide the details of exactly what is missing and present it to the support engineer who has the case.

• 9.  Re: UMP Mobile Push Notifications

Posted May 14, 2018 11:17 PM

But I need to know whether any customers have this feature enabled and it is working fine.