CA Service Management

• 1.  Assign group forms to  end users

Posted May 08, 2018 07:36 AM

Hi Team

We have created different Form Groups to create the tickets and assign them to a Role, then assigned  custom Roles in the access type. Now its pretty difficult to assign the access type to every users so they can have their own custom web form...is there any way to do it?

• 2.  Re: Assign group forms to  end users
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 08, 2018 12:13 PM

Aamir, a form group is associated with a role, not access type. SDM web interface is role based not access type based so I am not sure why you wanted to associate form groups to access types. The only think I can think about for your custom roles/access types/form groups would be: for each custom role, it has ONE role(which is also default role) only and for that role, you have a custom form group...this way, for each custom access type, you have one custom form group. But again, you can see that even this "workaround" is role based. Thanks _Chi

• 3.  Re: Assign group forms to  end users

Posted May 08, 2018 02:30 PM

HI Chi Chen

Yes you are right. Actually what i did copy default employee role and give it another name and changed 'Customized Form Group' name to my custom name (the one i created.) and add this role to an in another copied EMployee Access type. And give this access type i assigned to the end users. In this way the end users directly open the custom web form despite of to change the Role from the list.

Any ways...your option is also considerable. i jus want to check if there is some way how to assign this custom accesstype some specfic endusers...