|

(Hub-Proxy)

|

| Tunnel SSL

|

(hub-secondary)

|

Robot-A

In a tenant (hub-secondary)  I have 2 robots, only two. When try deploy a probe/update they failed.

Servers-Failed

We checking the comunication (48000-48050) between (hub-secondary) and robot and all is okay.

The (hub-secondary) are connecting whit (hub-proxy) via tunnel ssl (48003).

when I deploy any probe from the (UIM-Server it does not work but from the (Hub-Secundary) if

This situation happens in IM and Adminconsole from UIM-Server

Why this situation?

M.E

• 2.  Re: Failed management a robot from UIM-Server

Posted May 09, 2018 09:10 PM

Do you mean to say that the probe deployment works fine if you try to deploy a probe from hub-secondary, but it fails if you try to deploy the probe from UIM-Server , correct ?

If yes, try looking at the logs for distsrv  and automated_deployment_engine  on your HUB's and see if there are any error messages written

• 3.  Re: Failed management a robot from UIM-Server

Posted May 10, 2018 05:44 PM

Two methods of deployment

IM console uses distsrv and it should be deployed to other hubs.

on the PRIMARY hub distsrv, open the distsrv gui, and go to the "Advanced Settings" tab and make sure "Use remote distsrv on distribution" is checked.

on the REMOTE hub's distsrv, open the distsrv gui, and go to the "Advanced Settings" tab and make sure both "Accept remote distributions" and "Use local archive for accepted remote distributions" are both checked.

Admin Console uses automated_deployment_engine & ppm and should be deployed to the other hubs