Symantec IGA

Expand all | Collapse all

Which file can explain tables information(which table contains what information) of Eurekify DB (Users, Role, Resource  DB) of CA identity governance 14.

• 1.  Which file can explain tables information(which table contains what information) of Eurekify DB (Users, Role, Resource  DB) of CA identity governance 14.

Posted May 11, 2018 12:40 PM

Can some one help me Which file and its location can explain tables information(which table contains what information) of Eurekify DB (Users, Role, Resource  DB) of CA identity governance 14.

DB type : oracle 12c and CA identity suite 14.1 on virtual appliance.

• 2.  Re: Which file can explain tables information(which table contains what information) of Eurekify DB (Users, Role, Resource  DB) of CA identity governance 14.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 21, 2018 02:02 AM

I am not sure the question is clear. Are you asking where you can find documentation about the database tables?

There is no such documentation as best I know.

If you are asking about the configuration files and the .cfg, .udb, and .rdb, you can see examples in the client tool installation.

You can also see documentation on our online bookshelf regarding the structure of the files.

Have a look at File Types - CA Identity Governance - 14.0 - CA Technologies Documentation 

It should provide what you are looking for.