Symantec IGA

Expand all | Collapse all

integration Ca identity governance with CA Identity portal

• 1.  integration Ca identity governance with CA Identity portal

Posted May 18, 2018 06:57 AM

I have Created CA IG connector in Identity Portal and set required Properties in IG governance settings 14.1

The campaigns are not visible in Identity Portal screen.

I'm getting below warning msg in governance logs

19:18:47,517 DEBUG [com.ca.rcm.rest.security.RcmRestAuthenticationUserProvider] (default task-39) User AD1\EAdmin authenticated: org.springframework.security.authentication.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken@36721481: Principal: AD1\EAdmin; Credentials: [PROTECTED]; Authenticated: false; Details: org.springframework.security.web.authentication.WebAuthenticationDetails@59b2: RemoteIpAddress: 172.20.2.117; SessionId: null; Not granted any authorities
    19:18:47,517 WARN  [org.springframework.security.authentication.event.LoggerListener] (default task-39) Authentication event AuthenticationSuccessEvent: AD1\EAdmin; details: org.springframework.security.web.authentication.WebAuthenticationDetails@59b2: RemoteIpAddress: 172.20.2.117; SessionId: null

please help me here how can I fix it

• 2.  Re: integration Ca identity governance with CA Identity portal

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 21, 2018 02:44 AM

Tanu,

The log entries you specified are DEBUG and WARN, they are not ERROR so I assume all is fine at the moment.

Did you add the 'Certification' module to the user you are logging in with?

I think we discussed in another case the online bookshelf which should help you if you are not interested in CA Services assistance.

• 3.  Re: integration Ca identity governance with CA Identity portal

Posted May 21, 2018 02:52 AM

Dear Nino, 

Yeah, there is no error Message coming and at this point of time.

After running the certification Campaign and User is receiving the certification activity in Governance Portal instead of identity portal even after doing all the configuration.

Yes, I'm going through the online bookshelf, it does not indicate any other configuration which s missing.

Thanks,

Tanu Goyal

• 4.  Re: integration Ca identity governance with CA Identity portal

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 21, 2018 02:59 AM

The user you are logging in with and has the tasks should have the 'Certification' module in the Identity Portal.

The emails are generated automatically in Identity Governance and can be suppressed. Another option would be to update the link property in IG to point to the login of Identity Portal.

Have a look at the following documentation link:

Configure Email Link in Property Settings - CA Identity Governance - 14.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Once again, make sure that the 'Certification' module in IP is set and available in Identity Portal Administrative UI.

• 5.  Re: integration Ca identity governance with CA Identity portal

Posted May 21, 2018 08:51 AM

Dear Nino,

Thanks for your indication towards "Certification" module.  I have created "Certification" module in IP , still the certification campaign and certification tasks are not visible in IP.

Do you feel is there any other configuration which can be still missing.

Thanks,

Tanu Goyal

• 6.  Re: integration Ca identity governance with CA Identity portal
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 21, 2018 08:59 AM

Tanu,

You have already created a support case for this issue. Let's continue the discussion there.

• 7.  RE: Re: integration Ca identity governance with CA Identity portal

Posted Nov 14, 2019 03:44 AM
    Hi Nino,
    It's a pity that you didn't continue here since this could be useful for other people to fix this issue. It's happening also to me and I have no idea what am I missing here :(
    Is there any tested procedure how to configure IP and IG?

thanks a lot

• 8.  RE: Re: integration Ca identity governance with CA Identity portal

Posted Nov 20, 2019 12:13 PM
    Hi llyaShamuratov,

Are you still facing the issue? please explain. Let me know if I can help you?

Thanks,
    Tanu Goyal

• 9.  RE: Re: integration Ca identity governance with CA Identity portal

Posted Jan 27, 2021 01:18 PM
    Hi Nino, hope you and yours are fine

I'm having actually the same problem, I have had double check all the integration and enviroments, the rare thing is that one week previous all was going well

Best regards

Gaston Garcia

• 10.  Re: integration Ca identity governance with CA Identity portal

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 21, 2018 09:13 AM

Did you add the universe name in the IP connector definition?

• 11.  Re: integration Ca identity governance with CA Identity portal

Posted May 21, 2018 09:38 AM

Yes Ricky, I have "selected all " universe in the connector.