Top Secret

Expand all | Collapse all

Does anybody know if CA TOP SECRET works well with IBM ELF (Express Logon Feature) ? Or if  does CA have some similar feature that works with TSS?

• 1.  Does anybody know if CA TOP SECRET works well with IBM ELF (Express Logon Feature) ? Or if  does CA have some similar feature that works with TSS?

Posted May 22, 2018 04:18 AM

I have to implement 2FA on TSS (Advanced Authenthcation Mainframe Key Feature) and also Express Logon, however I don't know if TSS works well with IBM ELF, or if CA has similar feature for TSS.

I would highly appreciate any suggestion or advice you could provide.

Thank you.

• 2.  Re: Does anybody know if CA TOP SECRET works well with IBM ELF (Express Logon Feature) ? Or if  does CA have some similar feature that works with TSS?
    Best Answer

Posted May 22, 2018 04:00 PM

After having reviewed the documentation for the Express Logon Feature (ELF), I can see no reason that it will not work with CA Top Secret Security.

From the mainframe perspective, your big issues are going to be configuring the DCAS server and importing your certificates.

John P. Baker

• 3.  Re: Does anybody know if CA TOP SECRET works well with IBM ELF (Express Logon Feature) ? Or if  does CA have some similar feature that works with TSS?

Posted May 23, 2018 04:25 AM

Thank you very much John.