AnsweredAssumed Answered

Want to Delete Projects which does not have timesheet

Question asked by muthukumaran.mohanarengan on May 24, 2018
Latest reply on May 25, 2018 by Abhisek

I want to delete project which does not have timesheet or there is no record in ppawip table.

so below query wrote it.

select distinct inv.code, pp.actualcost,pp.totalcost,wip.transdate,p.status from
inv_investments inv,pac_mnt_projects p,odf_ca_project o,ppa_wip wip, ppa_wip_values pp
where inv.id=p.id and o.id=inv.id and o.id=p.id and wip.transno=pp.transno and wip.project_Code=inv.code
and inv.is_Active=0
and p.status='C'

In powerfilter I built the actuals =0 please refer the screen shot .Nearly 5799 records came.I checked one project trying to delete the steps below

1) Mark for Deletion that project

2)Run the Delete Investment Job

While I checked in that log file below message is appearing .Even though we checked financials status is closed.

So below message meaning is actualcost is appearing in ppa_wip_values tables . Is it Correct?

002339 (5103987) cannot be deleted because it has associated financial transactions.

Myquery is whether IN GUI Actuals(refer the screen shot) / ppa_wip_values tables=>Actualcost are the same

Actuals=Actualcost values are same or not

We want to Purging activity for projects so we can check this. Can we approach this or any other Methods Please advice on this.

Outcomes