I'm creating second VSE (VSE2) on the server machine. Followed the below steps,
However while trying to start the service for the new VSE2 created (step 6), I'm getting the error "Error2: The system cannot find the file specified".
Step 5 was success, but still getting an error.
Follow these steps:
- Copy VirtualServiceEnvironmentService.exe to VirtualServiceEnvironmentService2.exe.
This file is in the LISA_HOME\bin directory (for example, C:\Programs Files\CA\DevTest).
- Create a new vmoptions file named VirtualServiceEnvironmentService2.vmoptions and put the following properties in the file.
-Dlisa.vseName=name of the new VSE, to distinguish it from others on the same computer.
-Dlisa.net.8.port=port for the new VSE; must use a different port than 2013.
-DLISA_LOG=vse2.log (to distinguish between the VSE log files).
- Add the VirtualServiceEnvironmentService2.vmoptions file to the LISA_HOME\bin directory.
- Repeat for each additional VSE service.
To define the service, use the following command.
sc create "DevTest VSE2" binpath= "D:\CA\DevTest\$LISA_HOME\bin\VirtualServiceEnvironmentService2.exe"
- Stop and start the DevTest components.