As we are transitioning to Automic Workload Automation, we are trying to figure out the equivalent of the legacy application's functionality.
Below is the description of the legacy application functionality, am looking for suggestions and how to achieve the same in Automic.
1. Critical batch processes can be identified and the application can track the status of the critical jobs and calculate the status of each.
2. Application can determine in advance that a certain process is going to start later than the usual time.
3. The application can predict the delay of a business process, using job information and statistics from previous executions to determine if a service will complete on time, early, or late.
4. If the calculated completion time does not meet the SLA, alert is sent.
5. When a delay or failure is detected, notifications are then thrown.
We are explore SLOs primarily, but SLOs are not triggered until the job/task's execution in progress.
We are on 12.1.1 Automic.
Thanks in advance,