How do I add a field "Testing Impact" to the User Story screen?
The following information will help you add a custom field to a Kanban board.
Creating a Custom Kanban Board - CA Knowledge
How do I create a Custom Kanban Board?
Please follow these steps to learn how to Create a Custom Kanban Board:
First, setup Kanban State Fields
1. Click the Setup icon (hammer and wrench)
2. Click Workspaces and Projects
3. Click your workspace
4. Click Fields from left, select Type = Defect from the dropdown
5. Click + New Field > name this whatever you want, suggested name is "Kanban State"
6. Select Type = Drop Down List > enter the values one per line (these will be your column titles)
7. Click Save & Close
Repeat steps 4-7 exactly the same, except for Type = User Story.
NOTE: The field for User Story must be exactly the same as the Defect field, otherwise it won't show up in your Kanban Board settings!
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Here is the Help Document about creating Custom Fields: Create and Customize Fields | CA Agile Central Help. Once created, you can select it to be displayed on the Kanban Cards.
Retrieving data ...