Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

If I want to share a custom page I created on my dashboard, but don't have administrative rights, how would I go about doing this? Is there a way for me to request approval for getting the page shared?

• 1.  If I want to share a custom page I created on my dashboard, but don't have administrative rights, how would I go about doing this? Is there a way for me to request approval for getting the page shared?

Posted Jun 04, 2018 09:52 AM

I created a custom defect dashboard, but currently it can only be viewed on my screen and I want the team to be able to see it. 

• 2.  Re: If I want to share a custom page I created on my dashboard, but don't have administrative rights, how would I go about doing this? Is there a way for me to request approval for getting the page shared?
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 04, 2018 12:16 PM

Hey Justin, 

Yes, only administrators can share custom pages with projects or workspaces.  I've sent you a private message with how to reach your internal admins - perhaps they will upgrade your permissions! 

Hope that helps!

• 3.  Re: If I want to share a custom page I created on my dashboard, but don't have administrative rights, how would I go about doing this? Is there a way for me to request approval for getting the page shared?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 05, 2018 06:10 PM

To add to John's reply, see:

Create Custom Pages | CA Agile Central Help 

Sagi