Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

I am having my CA PPM SaaS environment from 15.3 to 15.4.  Will any of the filters created in the various portlets be impacted by this upgrade?

• 1.  I am having my CA PPM SaaS environment from 15.3 to 15.4.  Will any of the filters created in the various portlets be impacted by this upgrade?

Posted Jun 04, 2018 04:46 PM

I am upgrading to 15.4 from 15.3.  I want to make sure that the configuration and filters that have been developed are not impacted by the upgrade.  Will these be impacted?

• 2.  Re: I am having my CA PPM SaaS environment from 15.3 to 15.4.  Will any of the filters created in the various portlets be impacted by this upgrade?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 04, 2018 07:35 PM

Hi Ron,

Ideally none of the filters and custom views should be impacted with an upgrade. 

But having said that, I have seen custom user views being defaulted back to system view after the PMO was upgraded. Hence request you to thoroughly check this in a lower environment before upgrading prod.

Thanks,

Jerin

• 3.  Re: I am having my CA PPM SaaS environment from 15.3 to 15.4.  Will any of the filters created in the various portlets be impacted by this upgrade?

Posted Jun 05, 2018 06:41 AM
    I agree with Jerin here...the upgrade of the application itself wont touch custom views.  Even running the pmo csk wont overwrite exosting custom views, however if you go into the content add-ons and install the pmo views (which would show as "upgrade ready" status), that would overwrite custom views.  Def check on that to see what thw status of the pmo content add in shows for views.