AnsweredAssumed Answered

¿Refresh ticket window after change fields from action macro?

Question asked by Soporte.Sigesti on Jun 5, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 6, 2018 by Soporte.Sigesti

Hi,
First of all I wanna say thank you to all the community members. Your help is really appreciated.
Here is our problem. We have done a lot of customizations to CA SDM v17 forms because of the client's requirements. One of these customizations is to change the change order status after some workflows tasks are completed or finished.
We have developed an action macro that do this. When we finish the wf task, the action macro is fired and changes the ticket status. The problem is that, when we close the wf task window, the ticket window only refreshes the wf task list, not the entire ticket window.

Here is the process:
-We click on the present wf task. The task window opens.
-We fill the fields, change the status to completed and press Save button.
-If everything is ok, a message appears saying that the wf task has been saved correctly and updated.
-The action macro is fired and changes the ticket status.
-We close the wf task window.
-After the wf task is closed, the ticket window is refreshed but only the wf task list.
-If we look to the status field, we see the previous status, not the new one.
-If we refresh the window (mouse right click - Update), then appears the new status.

I have been looking for and I found the refreshForm() function, that refreshes the window. The problem is that I do not know where to call it.

Has anybody had a problem like this? And the most important, how did you solve it?

Thanks in advance. As I said earlier, your help is really appreciated.

Outcomes