Clarity

• 1.  Clarity 15.4 and Jaspersoft - has anyone run across any performance issues with 15.4 PPM or performance issues with Jaspersoft reporting?

Posted Jun 05, 2018 05:40 PM

When we launch a report in Advance Reporting or Reports and Jobs in 15.4 it appears to be slow to submit and receive the results. 

• 2.  Re: Clarity 15.4 and Jaspersoft - has anyone run across any performance issues with 15.4 PPM or performance issues with Jaspersoft reporting?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 06, 2018 04:02 AM

Hi Martin

I haven't seen any generic issue, however will definitely like to see what action is loading slow, you can run a browser trace and see which is taking time. 

Also what is the Jaspersoft version you are using?

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 3.  Re: Clarity 15.4 and Jaspersoft - has anyone run across any performance issues with 15.4 PPM or performance issues with Jaspersoft reporting?

Posted Jun 07, 2018 06:16 AM

Hi Martin,

I agree with you. when we upgraded to 15.4, it seems to be slow as compared to earlier versions. Not sure of the reasons for this.

• 4.  Re: Clarity 15.4 and Jaspersoft - has anyone run across any performance issues with 15.4 PPM or performance issues with Jaspersoft reporting?

Posted Jun 15, 2018 10:36 AM

I have not seen any issues yet, but most of our reporting issues are around very large reports that could use some significant SQL optimization.