Test Data Manager

• 1.  XML request and response feature works in CA TDM portal and GT data maker?

Posted Jun 07, 2018 01:33 AM
      |   view attached

1.Do the XML request and response feature works in CA TDM portal and GT data maker, if not do we have any other CA tool to integrate with TDM portal

2.The response XML to be filtered and only the required data attributes to be stored in TDM server and to be used as data input in the request XML

• 2.  Re: XML request and response feature works in CA TDM portal and GT data maker?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 07, 2018 01:38 PM

I am not sure if I understood all the details but yes, TDM Portal does support RR pairs. You can look at the link given below for more details on how to use them.

XSD, XML, WSDL, JSON, RR Pair File Types - CA Test Data Manager - 4.5 - CA Technologies Documentation 

• 3.  Re: XML request and response feature works in CA TDM portal and GT data maker?

Posted Jun 13, 2018 12:47 AM

Hi Anil,

As per the documentation, it shows that , CA service virtualization tool to be integrated with CA TDM portal. I think, this tool require a separate license and cost may be high. Is my understanding correct?

• 4.  Re: XML request and response feature works in CA TDM portal and GT data maker?

Posted Jun 14, 2018 02:59 AM

I see here, that TDM portal to integrate with virtual services in ca service virtualization tool to get  only the response. Does this tool gives only the virtual response only  for testing, but not the actual data as response correct