Release Automation

• 1.  Hi all the agents configured with Managed Server are Offline/ Inactive I feel Some issue with Tomcat. Kindly guide ?

Posted Jun 07, 2018 05:50 AM
      |   view attached

Hi all the agents configured with Managed Server are Offline/ Inactive I feel Some issue with Tomcat. Kindly guide ?

• 2.  Re: Hi all the agents configured with Managed Server are Offline/ Inactive I feel Some issue with Tomcat. Kindly guide ?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 07, 2018 06:58 AM

How many agents are on this execution server ? 

Please check that nimi_config.xml file on your execution servers and find the section I've pasted below to update the value to meet your needs.

<server>
    <capacity>200</capacity> <!-- how much nodes to accept-->
    <warn-capacity>200</warn-capacity> <!-- over this limit new connecting nodes will be asked to seek another supernode-->
    </server>

• 3.  Re: Hi all the agents configured with Managed Server are Offline/ Inactive I feel Some issue with Tomcat. Kindly guide ?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 11, 2018 02:13 PM

Hello,

Are all of the agents that report to a specific execution server reporting as offline? If so then it might be related to a connectivity problem between the NAC (management server) and NES (execution server). Something like this (a connectivity problem between nac and nes) might occur if you implemented your own custom certificates. It is not the only reason, and listing all of the reasons/troubleshooting steps might be a little premature until you verify whether or not the execution server for those servers is properly connected to the NAC or not.

Kind regards,

Gregg

• 4.  Re: Hi all the agents configured with Managed Server are Offline/ Inactive I feel Some issue with Tomcat. Kindly guide ?

Posted Jun 12, 2018 07:34 AM

Thanks Issue Resolved.

• 5.  Re: Hi all the agents configured with Managed Server are Offline/ Inactive I feel Some issue with Tomcat. Kindly guide ?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 13, 2018 10:40 AM

Great to hear! If you get a chance, could you please share with us what the problem was and how you solved it? 

• 6.  Re: Hi all the agents configured with Managed Server are Offline/ Inactive I feel Some issue with Tomcat. Kindly guide ?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 18, 2018 10:43 PM

Hi Paritosh,

I'm not sure actual solution, but I will mark the first answer as assumed solution. 

If you can share your solution, I will re-mark correct answer.

Regards

Yas