DX Unified Infrastructure Management

Expand all | Collapse all

I have many events of: "The baseline_engine probe must be running on the hub HUB in order to configure baselines and thresholds" What do I do?

• 1.  I have many events of: "The baseline_engine probe must be running on the hub HUB in order to configure baselines and thresholds" What do I do?

Posted Jun 07, 2018 06:02 PM

I have many events of: "The baseline_engine probe must be running on the hub HUB in order to configure baselines and thresholds" What do I do?

• 2.  Re: I have many events of: "The baseline_engine probe must be running on the hub HUB in order to configure baselines and thresholds" What do I do?

Posted Jun 07, 2018 06:12 PM

Antonio,

First, the questioned was updated for the correct community.

the baseline_engine should be deployed to the hub.

see this doc page for the full story.

Configuring Alarm Thresholds - CA Unified Infrastructure Management Probes - CA Technologies Documentation 

• 3.  Re: I have many events of: "The baseline_engine probe must be running on the hub HUB in order to configure baselines and thresholds" What do I do?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 08, 2018 07:13 AM

Hi Antonio,

Please let us know if your question has been answered by marking a correct answer or let us know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Alex

• 4.  Re: I have many events of: "The baseline_engine probe must be running on the hub HUB in order to configure baselines and thresholds" What do I do?

Posted Jun 13, 2018 08:12 AM

Hello Antonio!

Just for more informations about Baseline_Engine :

Below KBs provide addional information on the algorithms for standard deviation and Percent

• Baseline_engine Standard Deviation Algorithm

https://comm.support.ca.com/kb/baselineengine-standard-deviation-algorithm/kb000013925

•  Baseline_engine percent algorithm calculation

https://comm.support.ca.com/kb/baseline-engine-percent-algorithm-calculation/kb000095012

Kind Regards,

Alex Yasuda
    Sr. Support Engineer

• 5.  Re: I have many events of: "The baseline_engine probe must be running on the hub HUB in order to configure baselines and thresholds" What do I do?

Posted Jul 03, 2018 02:01 PM

Antonio,

Is anything else needed for this discussion?