Test Data Manager

• 1.  How to load 2000 record in CA TDM with 10 column data and apply function for 2 column

Posted Jun 11, 2018 05:13 AM

Hi All,

Please help me with steps to upload 2000 row data into data maker and apply functions for 2-3 column. and export same data using self-service portal.

I did try to load as sample data but only 5 records are getting uploaded in data maker.

Please help to resolve.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Ajit

• 2.  Re: How to load 2000 record in CA TDM with 10 column data and apply function for 2 column

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 11, 2018 10:48 AM

Ajit,

You should be able to import the rows into your data pool. Are you getting any errors while importing? What format of data are you importing?

• 3.  Re: How to load 2000 record in CA TDM with 10 column data and apply function for 2 column

Posted Jun 12, 2018 02:37 AM

HI Anil,

Thank you for response!

I am not getting any error but after importing sample data only 5 records getting inserted.

Thanks,

Ajit

• 4.  Re: How to load 2000 record in CA TDM with 10 column data and apply function for 2 column
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 12, 2018 01:06 PM

Ajit,

What data format are you uploading, excel, csv ? The data being imported has to be in correct format, so if your row 6 is not correctly formatted it will skip all remaining rows.