Rally Software

• 1.  Product Announcement - Dependencies Tab on Release Tracking Page

Posted Jun 12, 2018 12:15 PM

We are excited to announce that we have added a Dependencies Tab to the Release Tracking page. This new functionality introduces a table view of all of the items with dependencies in the selected release, including those items that are dependent on items in a different release.

To access this new functionality, select the dependencies icon on the Release Tracking Page:

The table will show the lowest level Portfolio Items in the selected release that have a dependency on another lowest level Portfolio Item, regardless if the predecessor is in the selected release.

Users can add and remove columns in the table by selecting the show columns icon to display the column selection box.

*Note: Lowest level Portfolio Items must have a direct dependency relationship to be included in the table. Also, This functionality does not currently support displaying story dependency relationships.

As always please use the feedback button at the top of the release tracking page to give us your feedback!

Thanks!

• 2.  Re: Product Announcement - Dependencies Tab on Release Tracking Page

Posted Jun 12, 2018 02:19 PM

• 3.  Re: Product Announcement - Dependencies Tab on Release Tracking Page

Posted Jun 13, 2018 08:37 AM

I have to say this is pretty cool!  Thank you for the update!

Next can we add the lines between all user story dependencies on the grid view?  (I know, I'm like a little kid, I always want MORE!!!)