Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  Automic supporting applications

Posted Jun 14, 2018 11:25 AM

Hi All,

I have few queries about the application support in Automic. below are they -

1. Does Automic supports Solar Wind application like SAP/remedy?

2. Is it possible to extract an attachment from an email which is being sent by Solar Wind application and send it to a particular destination?

Thanks,

Bhaskar

• 2.  Re: Automic supporting applications

Posted Jun 15, 2018 06:43 AM

Hi

at least for 2# I can answer you:

Not out of the box. there exists a RA soluton calles email agent that is able to handle incoming mails & attachments.

But if its a fixed redirection - why don't you use a redirection on your SMTP Server?

cheers, Wolfgang

• 3.  Re: Automic supporting applications

Posted Jun 18, 2018 10:01 AM

can you tell me more about the RA email agent or can you please provide me any documentation link.?

• 4.  Re: Automic supporting applications

Posted Jun 18, 2018 02:27 PM

I believe Wolfgang is referring to this:  Mail Integration Solution (the documentation in on the Resources tab)

• 5.  Re: Automic supporting applications

Posted Jun 19, 2018 03:48 AM

THX LuuLe exactly this I was thinking of.

• 6.  Re: Automic supporting applications

Posted Jul 17, 2018 05:02 AM

Hi Bhaskar900,

Regarding your first question "Does Automic support Solar Wind application like SAP/remedy?": 

• We do have a solution for SAP, namely the SAP agent
    • For Remedy there is no out-of-the-box integration, but you can use a WebService REST agent to interact with its REST API.
    • SolarWinds seems to be a different software - not totally sure if I understood your question. However it also features a REST API. A quick Google search took me to this page : Home · solarwinds/OrionSDK Wiki · GitHub 

Best regards,

Antoine