Rally Software

• 1.  Excel Add-In for Mac OS?

Posted Jun 14, 2018 11:41 AM

I noticed that there's an Excel Add-In for Windows that will allow a Rally user to import features, user stories, etc. into an Excel spreadsheet. Is there something similar that I can use in Mac OS? I have MS Office installed on my MacBook so it would be enough for me to be able to generate a CSV/XLS out of Rally.

• 2.  Re: Excel Add-In for Mac OS?

Posted Jun 14, 2018 01:40 PM

Hi Swaroop, 

We do not currently have an Add-in for Excel that is supported on Mac OS. Not yet, anyway ...  (we're working on something, no ETA yet)

• 3.  Re: Excel Add-In for Mac OS?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 14, 2018 04:27 PM

We are actively working on a plugin that will work with Excel for Macs! If you are interested in trying it out, we will be opening a beta in the near future and would love to have more beta users.

• 4.  Re: Excel Add-In for Mac OS?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 14, 2018 04:30 PM

Can they work with the Excel that's online MS-Office?

Sagi

• 5.  Re: Excel Add-In for Mac OS?

Posted Jun 14, 2018 04:31 PM

Absolutely! I would be happy to be a beta tester. Please let me know how I should sign up for it.

• 6.  Re: Excel Add-In for Mac OS?

Posted Jun 14, 2018 04:50 PM

We definitely want to be in that Beta!

• 7.  Re: Excel Add-In for Mac OS?

Posted Aug 07, 2018 03:37 AM

I'd love to join your beta testers program as well! Thanks!

• 8.  Re: Excel Add-In for Mac OS?

Posted Jun 20, 2018 11:58 AM

This would solve a world of heartache..Thanks for this.

• 9.  Re: Excel Add-In for Mac OS?

Posted Aug 27, 2018 03:17 PM

grama23, please include myself along with another user at our organization (name is Atul Shukla) in this beta.  Atul is using a Surface computer and cannot seem to use the current plug in.  We were advised from CA support to include him in the beta testing for the new plug in. 

• 10.  Re: Excel Add-In for Mac OS?

Posted Oct 15, 2018 10:46 AM

@Marianne Graham, can you please give a latest update on the plugin that will work with Excel for Mac? If there is only a beta version now, can you add me to the list of testers? Thanks.

• 11.  Re: Excel Add-In for Mac OS?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 16, 2018 08:02 AM

Thanks for your interest in the new plugin! Feel free to send me an email at marianne.graham@ca.com and we'll get you set up.