Symantec IGA

Expand all | Collapse all

CA Identity Manager: How to change language for Default/Primary/Escalation Approval in title of workflow item.

• 1.  CA Identity Manager: How to change language for Default/Primary/Escalation Approval in title of workflow item.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 15, 2018 04:02 AM

Hi Guys,

my current customer using IM with Norwegian localization. We are using IMSResources_no.properties where we set up translation. However, even if set up translation for Default/Primary/Escalation Approval it is still showing english version.

Current settings:

Issue:

We see still Default Approval in title of work item. We also tried to change it in IMSResources_en.properties and IMSResource.properties but no success. I am without ideas now. 

I would like to ask if somebody faced similar issue or share any idea how to fix before i raise ticket to support.

Thank you for any thoughts!

Martin

• 2.  Re: CA Identity Manager: How to change language for Default/Primary/Escalation Approval in title of workflow item.
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 15, 2018 05:10 PM

That looks like a potential defect to me. There's no other reference to default approval anywhere in the resources file. I think opening the support ticket is right thing to do here.