Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  Auto restart of a job for every 1 hour by giving it in precondition

Posted Jun 15, 2018 09:44 AM

Hi,

We do have a 10 workflows in a chain in which 3rd workflow and 7th workflow and 10th workflow to be restarted automatically for every 1 hour after successful completion of previous execution and it should be performed for 30 times.Can we know how to make it in One Automation process.

• 2.  Re: Auto restart of a job for every 1 hour by giving it in precondition

Posted Jun 15, 2018 11:07 AM

Hi pavanshashikanthguddeti608577,

I noticed that this post have the category "CA Applications Manager" selected but when reading your post, it seem you are asking for how to do it in "One Automation" - which is usually refer to our Automic Workload Automation or Automation Engine product line and I just wanted to see if its really for Applications manager or Automic Workload Automation and what version are you on.

• 3.  Re: Auto restart of a job for every 1 hour by giving it in precondition

Posted Jun 15, 2018 11:13 AM

Hi Luu Le ,

Thanks for your response and I am on AWI(Automic Web interface) of Version 12.0.1

• 4.  Re: Auto restart of a job for every 1 hour by giving it in precondition

Posted Jun 15, 2018 11:24 AM

Hi pavanshashikanthguddeti608577,

As you are on the AWI - it is part of the AWA (Automic Workload Automation) product line, I will move this post to the CA Automic Workload Automation space/section so that it better reach the community user base who uses this product and to better help with your question.

• 5.  Re: Auto restart of a job for every 1 hour by giving it in precondition

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 05, 2018 03:49 PM

Please check into using a Foreach workflow for the tasks that repeat 30 times. Here is a link to the online documentation:

Automic