CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

irestresponse response returns status 0 when the C# exe called from activex/classic asp/spel code

• 1.  irestresponse response returns status 0 when the C# exe called from activex/classic asp/spel code

Posted Jun 18, 2018 04:10 AM

I have an exe of a .net project thath does POST and GET to a REST api with RESTSHARP class , when i run the exe from .NET debugger or  from cmd on the servicedesk server it runs fine and i get results but when i run the exe from activex/classic asp/spl file with the EXEC command it enters to the exe but dosent do the RESTSHARP part it just dosent do anything and returns 0 I also get good results when i run the POST and GET urls on the htmpl file with AJAX. Does Spel_Srvr process OR servicedesk application doesnt work with RESTSHARP class??

servicedesk 14.12

• 2.  Re: irestresponse response returns status 0 when the C# exe called from activex/classic asp/spel code

Posted Jun 25, 2018 08:32 AM

Perhaps an "access" problem.

When you run the script manually it inherits your personnal account acccess.

When spel_srvr runs it I assume it would inherits the access from the account running ServiceDesk.