Rally Software

• 1.  Jenkins results in Ca agile central Build Dashboard

Posted Jun 20, 2018 08:38 AM
      |   view attached

I have integrated Rally and Jenkins through the "ruby-runtime-plugin-0.14.hpi" and "agile-central-build-publisher-1.0.1.hpi". I can able to get build status in CA agile central after run the job in Jenkins. How ever those jobs are disappear in Jenkins after restart the Jenkins and got the below error message, 

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000221 EndHTML:000004622 StartFragment:000004337 EndFragment:000004552 StartSelection:000004337 EndSelection:000004552 SourceURL:http://localhost:8080/administrativeMonitor/OldData/manageManage Old Data [Jenkins]

NoSuchMethodError: org.jruby.RubyClass.getVariableAccessorForWrite(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/jruby/RubyClass$VariableAccessor;, MissingFieldException: No field 'pluginid' found in class 'hudson.model.FreeStyleProject'

After that I couldn't find the job anywhere. Kindly assist me fix this

• 2.  Re: Jenkins results in Ca agile central Build Dashboard

Posted Jun 28, 2018 05:18 AM

Paramasivam,

I am not sure what may have happened for you as I do not use this myself.  One thing I found when researching the error you are seeing, "The suggestion there is to roll the 'ruby-runtime' plugin back to v0.12".

Unreadable data for build wrappers 

and

[JENKINS-38809] "rbenv build wrapper" disabled after Jenkins restart - Jenkins JIRA 

Maybe that helps?

Michael

• 3.  Re: Jenkins results in Ca agile central Build Dashboard

Posted Jun 28, 2018 08:25 AM

Hi Michael,

thanks for your information. I have already tried to downgrade with old version v0.12. But it is not compactable with plugin "agile-central-build-publisher-1.0.1". Hence I got the compatibility error and remove my build setting automatically under job. 

Please suggest, is there any way to fix this.

Thanks

Paramasivam.M

• 4.  Re: Jenkins results in Ca agile central Build Dashboard

Posted Jun 28, 2018 08:50 AM

Paramasivam,

I don't have any other information to provide, unfortunately.  Since this particular connector is at the end of its life, there is not much more I can do to assist.

Hopefully someone else on the Community has experience with this or other thoughts.

I'm sorry I can't be of more assistance in this instance.

Michael