Clarity

• 1.  Some Questions to Roadmapping in 15.4.1

Posted Jun 27, 2018 05:04 AM

Hi!
    I am currently testing the new Roadmapping features and have some questions:

How can I show the Sums of all Projects in each swimlane as shown in the screenshow below?

When I try this I only have the sums in a mouseover and not displayed all the time...

My second question is about the targets. How can I show them in the Grid View as shown in the Screenshow below?

It would be really cool if someone could help me out!

Thank you

Best Regards

Thorsten

• 2.  Re: Some Questions to Roadmapping in 15.4.1

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 30, 2018 05:32 AM

I'm not in front of my computer right now but from memory there should be a small tab on the right that you click to expose a fly-out window that allows you to define these.

• 3.  Re: Some Questions to Roadmapping in 15.4.1

Posted Jun 30, 2018 08:57 AM

Following Steve's correct answer when in swimlane mode you open the settings from the gear icon

Click at the beginning of the Metrics line (Search) to display the fields and tick the ones you want to pick.

To display the total you have to have a field select by which the items are put on the swimlanes.

Now you can see the summaries for each swimlane. Total Roadmapa summareis ore not in 15.4.1.

In the same manner open the settings in Grid view

and pick your targets from the list after you have clicked the beginning of the Targets (Search) line

Must admit that it took me a while even though I have watched the Jazz preview and several times the Roadmaps webinar .