Clarity

• 1.  Want to set the curreny filter in Advanced Reporting

Posted Jun 27, 2018 01:11 PM

I want to set the currency filter in Advanced Reporting. Currently only Project id is the Filter now I need to add Currency filter. I checked if I want to set  Multi currency this should be enabled in admin side. so I need to enable first.There are three currencies are involved Us, Japan, Europe

Currently In My report if I filter the project id corresponding Actual cost, Budget cost is appearing.

Now If I want to add the currency filter, If user choosing the currency the amount will be displayed as what they choose.

Ex : If user chooses Japan currency in filter the amount(Actual cost, Budget Cost, Forecast )should be converted into Japan 

Can you please advise how to achieve this.

• 2.  Re: Want to set the curreny filter in Advanced Reporting

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 28, 2018 07:26 AM

Are you doing this via adhoc view or Studio and in that case if you are using adhoc then you need to either create a domain or see if existing domain works for you. For studio you need to build the report

• 3.  Re: Want to set the curreny filter in Advanced Reporting

Posted Jun 28, 2018 07:30 AM

Hi Suman,

Already we built this studio report. Now the requirement is to add the currency in filter.

I checked if I want to set  Multi currency this should be enabled in admin side. so I need to enable first.There are three currencies are involved Us, Japan, Europe

Currently In My report if I filter the project id corresponding Actual cost, Budget cost is appearing.

Now If I want to add the currency filter, If user choosing the currency the amount will be displayed as what they choose.

Ex : If user chooses Japan currency in filter the amount(Actual cost, Budget Cost, Forecast )should be converted into Japan 

• 4.  Re: Want to set the curreny filter in Advanced Reporting

Posted Jun 28, 2018 11:47 AM

Have you looked at the OOTB Financial Management Reports?  If I understand your question correctly these OOTB reports do exactly what you at attempting to do in regards to currency.