Clarity

• 1.  Can I add extra days in Weekly Timesheet?

Posted Jun 27, 2018 08:16 PM

I need to create Time Periods in CA PPM (version 15.3) that are generally weekly time periods but sometimes have an extra day and sometimes are shorter than a full week. For example I would like a timesheet for Sunday, July 1 through Sunday, July 8 (8 days total). However, the system seems to force this into two timesheets, one with one day and one with 7 days. I know I used to be able to do this so did something change or am I missing something? Thanks.

• 2.  Re: Can I add extra days in Weekly Timesheet?

Posted Jun 28, 2018 01:31 AM

"For example I would like a timesheet for Sunday, July 1 through Sunday, July 8 (8 days total). However, the system seems to force this into two timesheets, one with one day and one with 7 days." - Don't think you can extend the number of days

NJ

• 3.  Re: Can I add extra days in Weekly Timesheet?
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 28, 2018 02:03 AM

My understanding is that when you select to create weekly time reporting periods the system allows the maximum of seven days in the period.
    If you want some be longer than that you have to create biweekly periods and if they are not exactly 14 days you set the dates manually for each one that is pf different length.

That is if you want to have mostly weekly but some longer and some shorter you create the weekly from the start to finish of the seven day periods. Then you create the next one setting the start and finish. If it is less than 7 days the select weekly if it is longer than 7 but not longer than 14 create biweekly. After that you can create again a bunch of weekly periods.

• 4.  Re: Can I add extra days in Weekly Timesheet?

Posted Jun 28, 2018 11:47 AM

Thank you! This works perfectly. Appreciate the quick reply. Thanks!