DX NetOps

• 1.  Cisco DNA, APIC-EM and SD-Access support

Posted Jun 28, 2018 12:02 PM

Hi,

I was asked by one of our clients if Cisco DNA with SDA overlay and APIC-EM is supported or is on the road-map for monitoring support through CAPM / VNA.

I am not super familiar with it myself but wanted to ask VNA product team if this is something on the radar or can be looked into?

Following link has an overview of architecture and different components of Cisco DNA

Cisco Digital Network Architecture – An Overview of the Architecture Tools and Vision 

Thanks,

Muiz

• 2.  Re: Cisco DNA, APIC-EM and SD-Access support

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 28, 2018 04:43 PM

Hello Muiz,

This is a question we'll get some answers to from the Product Management team.

I've reached out to them to seek answers, or to have one of them post directly here to answer this.

More to come soon!

Thanks,

Michael

• 3.  Re: Cisco DNA, APIC-EM and SD-Access support

Posted Jul 09, 2018 02:59 AM

Hi Michael,

Do you have any information regarding this yet? Cisco ACI is supported, but we are seeing more and more Cisco DNA/ APIC-EM/ SD-Access deployments. These need to be monitored as well. 

regards

mark

• 4.  Re: Cisco DNA, APIC-EM and SD-Access support

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 25, 2018 06:34 PM

According to product management at this time we don't work with Cisco DNA.

I'd recommend posting an Idea to the Community site to request this as a new feature and as a way to begin engaging product management about this request.

• 5.  Re: Cisco DNA, APIC-EM and SD-Access support

Posted Sep 25, 2018 07:13 AM

Hi polmi05,

what does it mean exactly "at this time we don't work with Cisco DNA"?

We know there is no integration into CA products as of now. But are there any plans to add integration capability in future?

Just mentioning the other thread on this topic, which didn't get a comment so far: Cisco SDA / DNA-Center support 

regards,
    Raphael

• 6.  Re: Cisco DNA, APIC-EM and SD-Access support