CA Service Management

• 1.  Jasper OOTB report import error for servicedesk

Posted Jun 28, 2018 02:53 PM

Hi 

While configuring jasper reports with servicedesk. Im getting warning message while importing. at step 3. "Import Jasper Report Content" folder.

"The folder /organizations/servicemanagement/capability belongs to an organization that does not exist in the target server.skipping this folder"

• 2.  Re: Jasper OOTB report import error for servicedesk

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 28, 2018 04:07 PM

Hi La-QA,

Did you create the servicemanagement organization before importing the reports?

Please see the step 2 here:

Install and Configure CABI JasperReports® Server r6.3.0 for CA Service Management - CA Service Management - 17.1 - CA Te… 

Regards,

Pablo

• 3.  Re: Jasper OOTB report import error for servicedesk

Posted Jun 28, 2018 04:51 PM

Hi pablo

yes i have created servicemanagement organisation....still facing this isshe

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018, 1:07 AM oyapa01 <

• 4.  Re: Jasper OOTB report import error for servicedesk

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 29, 2018 09:55 AM

Hi La-Qa,

The only pre-requisite before importing the CA Service Management content is to create the servicemanagement organization as you can see in the screenshot in the link provided.

I have been trying to reproduce the issue internally but no luck so far. I think the best option here is to check the steps you are following and the environment through a webex session. Please open a new case and provide:  the details of the issue, step by step to reproduce the issue and the jasperserver.log.

Regards,

Pablo

• 5.  Re: Jasper OOTB report import error for servicedesk

Posted Jul 02, 2018 08:53 PM

Hi La-Qa,

Case matters. 

When I created an organization named Servicemanagement and tried to import the content I got the exact message you are reporting.    I then deleted the Servicemanagement organization and then created a new one named  servicemanagement and the content upload was successfull.

Again case matters.  An organization named Servicemanagement (upper case S) will not work,  servicemanagement (all lower case) will.

Regards,

Steve