Rally Software

• 1.  Build dashboard

Posted Jul 02, 2018 10:23 AM

I would like to configure task, changeset, changes and build name and build status in single page. Kindly help to configure the same

Thanks

Paramasivam.M

• 2.  Re: Build dashboard

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 02, 2018 01:33 PM

Hi Paramasivam.

I believe you are asking about how have a quick view for Defects that has all the information you asked for. Is that correct?

I can't find a way to show Change Sets other than after opening the individual defect. There are some Defect-related apps (such as My Defects) but none of them allows Change Sets to be included. Also creating custom views isn't including Change Sets as an optional column on the view. It seems like it can't be included to the grids/lists.

If that's the case then you can either post a request for a future enhancement on our ideas site at: https://ideas.rallydev.com , or you can always enhance any existing app and use the SDK to create the app/view that you need.

Perhaps I didn't understand your request. If I didn't understand you , please let us know.

Thanks,

Sagi

• 3.  Re: Build dashboard

Posted Jul 04, 2018 05:59 AM

Hi Sagi,

You are partially right. instead of Defect I am looking for quick view for Task where I can see, changeset, changes, build name in single page

Can you please suggest.

Thanks

Paramasivam.M