Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

Hello, i'm trying to use CA Agile Central add-in for excel and i'm not sure about having received PMFKEY, i've tried with my SSO number and after that it asks for a net password, how can it be solved?

• 1.  Hello, i'm trying to use CA Agile Central add-in for excel and i'm not sure about having received PMFKEY, i've tried with my SSO number and after that it asks for a net password, how can it be solved?

Posted Jul 02, 2018 07:29 PM

• 2.  Re: Hello, i'm trying to use CA Agile Central add-in for excel and i'm not sure about having received PMFKEY, i've tried with my SSO number and after that it asks for a net password, how can it be solved?
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 03, 2018 06:05 AM

Habram,

I created a Support Case for you so we can send you Subscription specific information.

Michael

• 3.  Re: Hello, i'm trying to use CA Agile Central add-in for excel and i'm not sure about having received PMFKEY, i've tried with my SSO number and after that it asks for a net password, how can it be solved?

Posted Jul 20, 2018 06:45 PM

Hello Michael... Im having the same problem that Habram experienced in the past... Could you please give me a hand on this?

With Regards

Diego Garcia

diego.garcia2@ge.com

• 4.  Re: Hello, i'm trying to use CA Agile Central add-in for excel and i'm not sure about having received PMFKEY, i've tried with my SSO number and after that it asks for a net password, how can it be solved?

Posted Jul 23, 2018 03:40 AM

Diego,

We sent the information to you via a Support Case email.

Michael

• 5.  Re: Hello, i'm trying to use CA Agile Central add-in for excel and i'm not sure about having received PMFKEY, i've tried with my SSO number and after that it asks for a net password, how can it be solved?

Posted Jul 04, 2018 11:23 AM

Thank you Michael, i have received the link to be used in excel addin and it works!

Best regards!