AutoSys Workload Automation

Introducing New Workload Automation Community Manager Luu Le

• 1.  Introducing New Workload Automation Community Manager Luu Le

Community Manager
    Posted Jul 02, 2018 01:17 PM

I'd like to introduce you to the new CA Community Manager for this community, Luu Le. Luu joined the company as part of the Automic acquisition and will now be taking over the day-to-day community management for all of CA's Automation communities. 

Luu was born in Vietnam, but when he was 8, his family moved to Alaska for a year before settling in the Seattle, WA area, where he's lived ever since.

He studied information systems and social science in college and Automic was his first corporate job afterward. 

When he's not working, Luu enjoys "a good light novel, a tasty food outing, hiking, camping, video games such as Dota 2, StarCraft and lately… the random home improvement project."

When I asked him what he's looking forward to most as he takes over this community, he told me "I am looking forward to growing these communities hand-in-hand and working with the many users who make up and drive the Automation BU."

Please join me in welcoming Luu to the team and to this community. You're in good hands.