AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error 500 - Internal Server Error. The Server could not retrieve the document due to server-configuration or the other technical problem. Contact your administrator."  

Question asked by Thenmozhi_Clarity on Jul 9, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 9, 2018 by gcubed

Hi All,

I am facing issues on Multi dimensional portlet.

I would like to create multi dimensional portlet with best performance which are having financial data and other project data. The attached Query 1 has been deployed in my on demand development environment and its is working as expected.But if I copy same NSQL query to Test environment, it is throwing Error " ORA-01417: a table may be outer joined to at most one other table"

I would like to know why it is working in one environment and not working in other environment.

If I Corrected the the outer joins the query (Attachment Query 2)is running in Test environment but when the user choosing the Fiscal year filter start year is 2018 and End year 2019 (Default filter is Start year 2018 and End year 2018), Clarity is getting Logout for the user and if the user Re-login and trying to open the portlet its throwing an error(Attached as Image) 

Can some one help me on this.

Thanks,

Thenmozhi K

Outcomes