Clarity

• 1.  Tables Used to Store the Static Lookup Values

Posted Jul 11, 2018 05:58 AM

Hi,

We are creating a custom process to fetch the input data from an external xog in project data into clarity.

Hence we would want to xog in few Custom attributes of Type Static Lookup.

We are trying to fetch the Internal ID for the attribute from the database, so we could add the internal ID in XOG.

But we can find only the value of System partition in the table CMN_LOOKUPS

Hence kindly let us know the table details which stores the the Static Values for the lookup.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Anusha

• 2.  Re: Tables Used to Store the Static Lookup Values
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 11, 2018 06:16 AM

Instead of trying to work out values on the database, why not XOG out some data that has the values that you need to set - then you will know what the XML needs to contain for XOG-ing in data.

(my static lookup values are all in CMN_LOOKUPS though, but I don't have a partition model)

• 3.  Re: Tables Used to Store the Static Lookup Values

Posted Jul 11, 2018 07:47 AM

Hi Anusha,

I am not sure but I have a feeling that you are looking in the wrong table. CMN_LOOKUPS table will give you the details about the lookup. But if you are trying to find out the internal ID of the attribute and the value that it is holding, I guess you can have a quick look at the tables related to the attributes as well. For example: cmn_attribute_values, cmn_attributes etc etc. Hope that helps. 

Thanks,

Abhisek Dhar

• 4.  Re: Tables Used to Store the Static Lookup Values

Posted Jul 13, 2018 05:15 AM

Hi David\Abhisek,

Thank you for the suggestions.

We were able to fetch the details from CMN_LOOKUPS _V

Regards,

Anusha