Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

It's possible view the accumulate time spent of user stories and tasks in portfolio items (initiative and/or feature)?

• 1.  It's possible view the accumulate time spent of user stories and tasks in portfolio items (initiative and/or feature)?

Posted Jul 18, 2018 04:19 AM

Hello.

I am integrating CA Agile Central with CA PPM and i want to know if is possible obtain the time spent in portfolio items to view this data in CA PPM when i synchronize. I know the integration dosen't get this data, but if the data is in portfolio item, I can get the data from API.

Regards.

Dani.

• 2.  Re: It's possible view the accumulate time spent of user stories and tasks in portfolio items (initiative and/or feature)?

Posted Jul 18, 2018 06:44 AM

Dani,

The Time Spent field is available on Tasks if the Workspace is using Time Sheets and the Engineers are filling out the time regularly.  You can certainly query to get this information if needed.  You would need to start with the Feature and collect up the User Stories and then the Tasks and sum up the Time Spent.

Hope that helps.

Michael

• 3.  Re: It's possible view the accumulate time spent of user stories and tasks in portfolio items (initiative and/or feature)?

Posted Jul 18, 2018 07:29 AM

Hi Michael.

Are you referring to how to do it via API, right?

Regards.

Dani.

• 4.  Re: It's possible view the accumulate time spent of user stories and tasks in portfolio items (initiative and/or feature)?
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 18, 2018 08:00 AM

Yes, that what I meant.  You can get it via the API.

Michael

• 5.  Re: It's possible view the accumulate time spent of user stories and tasks in portfolio items (initiative and/or feature)?

Posted Jul 18, 2018 08:16 AM

Okay, thank you.

Dani.