Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

Struggling to write code for extending Devetest like dataset,protocol,Filter etc . We should have overall knowledge of all interfaces and classes being used by lisa . how can i get thorugh this ?

• 1.  Struggling to write code for extending Devetest like dataset,protocol,Filter etc . We should have overall knowledge of all interfaces and classes being used by lisa . how can i get thorugh this ?

Posted Jul 20, 2018 01:27 AM

I have good experince in using lisa and devleopuing and etsting servcies but if thinking about customization it seems very hard their are no. of classes and methods within sdk invloved to be aware of . What is the best approach to expertise on this .

• 2.  Re: Struggling to write code for extending Devetest like dataset,protocol,Filter etc . We should have overall knowledge of all interfaces and classes being used by lisa . how can i get thorugh this ?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 20, 2018 10:26 AM

Hi Rahul,

This is a good place to start:

Using the SDK - DevTest Solutions - 10.3 - CA Technologies Documentation 

--Mike

• 3.  Re: Struggling to write code for extending Devetest like dataset,protocol,Filter etc . We should have overall knowledge of all interfaces and classes being used by lisa . how can i get thorugh this ?

Posted Jul 21, 2018 01:59 AM

Thanks mike