Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

The percentage of Test Cases Executed under Milestone tracking app mismatch with

• 1.  The percentage of Test Cases Executed under Milestone tracking app mismatch with

Posted Jul 22, 2018 04:31 PM

Hello,

I hope someone would be able to help me:

The percentage of Test Cases Executed under Milestone tracking app is less than 100 percent (71 passed out of 78 test cases) but when I checked them manually on the same screen – all 78 passed. What did I miss? Is anything should be update in addition.

I started to use this tool recently and I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Tanya

• 2.  Re: The percentage of Test Cases Executed under Milestone tracking app mismatch with

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 23, 2018 12:01 PM

Hi Tanya,

Can you include 2 screen shots showing the discrepancy between the apps/pages?

You may want to double-check your project is same and scoping is same etc.. - but considering you're saying both show a total of 78 Test Cases then it does sound as if it's same, but you may still want to double-check.

We may need to handle this via a support case, it may be that we need to dig more into this. Yet, let's start by if you can include these 2 screen shots so we get a clearer context , and we'll take it from there.

Thanks,

Sagi