DX Unified Infrastructure Management

Expand all | Collapse all

I’d like to ask for a Nimsoft system generated report showing all the drives being monitored on each server under one hub, monitored disks and their usage

• 1.  I’d like to ask for a Nimsoft system generated report showing all the drives being monitored on each server under one hub, monitored disks and their usage

Posted Jul 23, 2018 05:20 AM

I’d like to ask for a Nimsoft system generated report showing all the drives being monitored on each server under one hub, monitored disks and their usage

• 2.  Re: I’d like to ask for a Nimsoft system generated report showing all the drives being monitored on each server under one hub, monitored disks and their usage

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 23, 2018 09:31 AM

If you would like dev to create this report for you please open an idea on the idea wall.

If you are just looking for a way to do this you can look at the following

How to create a report of all probe configurations - CA Knowledge 

Probe of Things - A Custom Probe That Does Things 

hope this helps

• 3.  Re: I’d like to ask for a Nimsoft system generated report showing all the drives being monitored on each server under one hub, monitored disks and their usage

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 23, 2018 10:01 PM

Hi, Is this something similar to what you are looking for ?

If yes, this report is available out-of-the-box.

[Reports] - [List Reports], click folder icon (in the right upper corner), drill down into "Servers", "Servers Disk Usage

• 4.  Re: I’d like to ask for a Nimsoft system generated report showing all the drives being monitored on each server under one hub, monitored disks and their usage

Posted Jul 24, 2018 11:38 AM

You can create this kind of report OOTB using Cabi!

• 5.  Re: I’d like to ask for a Nimsoft system generated report showing all the drives being monitored on each server under one hub, monitored disks and their usage

Posted Aug 14, 2018 12:48 AM

Custom reports are relative easy with Jasperreports and CABI.

The start is a good example SQL query that has all information that you want/need in your report.

Example for origin aaa:

-----------------------------------

select tab10.source as 'DeviceName', tab10.target as 'Drive', tab10.origin as 'Origin',
      (select max(tab5.samplevalue)
        from v_qos_disk_usage_perc as tab5 with(nolock)
        where tab5.sampletime  <= getdate()-1
        and tab5.source = tab10.source and tab5.target = tab10.target) as 'Perc Used',
      (select max(main.samplevalue)/1000
        from v_qos_disk_usage as main with(nolock)
        where main.sampletime  <= getdate()-1
        and main.source = tab10.source and main.target = tab10.target) as 'GB_Used',
      (select max(main2.samplemax)/1000
        from v_qos_disk_usage as main2 with(nolock)
        where main2.sampletime  <= getdate()-1
        and main2.source = tab10.source and main2.target = tab10.target) as 'GB_Total',
      (select max(main.sampletime)
        from v_qos_disk_usage as main with(nolock)
        where main.sampletime  <= getdate()-1
        and main.source = tab10.source and main.target = tab10.target) as 'Lastpoll'
    from v_qos_disk_usage_perc as tab10 with(nolock)
         where origin = 'aaa'
    group by tab10.origin, tab10.source, tab10.target
    order by tab10.origin, tab10.source, tab10.target