Symantec Privileged Access Management

• 1.  Has Anyone Integrated CA Jarvis and CA BI Jasper Report Server with CA PIM 14.0

Posted Jul 23, 2018 07:26 AM

Hi All,

Has anyone integrated CA Jarvis and CA BI Jasper Report Server 6.3 with CA PIM 14.0

Regards,

Rajesh

• 2.  Re: Has Anyone Integrated CA Jarvis and CA BI Jasper Report Server with CA PIM 14.0
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 25, 2018 12:34 PM

Hi Rajesh,

I have done some work with PAMSC 14 and Jaspersoft integration reports.  There have been a few problems I have encountered where Views and Stored Procedures (specifically REPORTIDMARKER) are not available and so a reinstallation is needed to auto-populate those rows using SQL queries.  I have also experienced a Jaspersoft login prompt when trying to View My Reports.

Let us know if you are running into a problem, and we can open a Support case for us to further investigate.

Thanks,

Eric

• 3.  Re: Has Anyone Integrated CA Jarvis and CA BI Jasper Report Server with CA PIM 14.0

Posted Jul 27, 2018 02:31 AM

Hi Eric, 

Thanks for your response, actually connection is failing to both Jasper Report Server and CA Jarvis.

We have integrated CA IDM 14.1 and CA Jasper Report 6.3 Server successfully. Please let us know the version of Jasper Report server that you are using.

Regards,

Rajesh

• 4.  Re: Has Anyone Integrated CA Jarvis and CA BI Jasper Report Server with CA PIM 14.0

Posted Jul 27, 2018 11:52 AM

Hi Rajesh,

I had performed this on PAMSC 14.0 and Jaspersoft 6.3 or 6.4 (I cannot recall entirely).  I have not tried IDM even though we use the same framework.

Thanks,

Eric

• 5.  Re: Has Anyone Integrated CA Jarvis and CA BI Jasper Report Server with CA PIM 14.0

Posted Jul 31, 2018 03:24 AM

Hi Eric,

I have one doubt, is it necessary to integrate CA PIM with both CA Jarvis and CA BI Jaspersoft ?

Can we just integrate CA PIM with CA BI Jaspersoft.

Regards,

Rajesh