Clarity

• 1.  Input type code in PPA_WIP Table

Posted Jul 24, 2018 04:40 AM

WE have changed our cost plan to be grouped on the bases of Input type code. Previously we had assigned wrong Input type codes to few of our resources, which we changed now.

But the issue is that the already posted transactions hold the previous wrong input type code in PPA_WIP table. And therefore i can see the entries of wrong input type code in cost plan also.

I assume that if we change the Input type code in PPA_WIP table for already posted transactions, my issue will be resolved.

Can anyone suggest or help me on how i can change the Input type code in PPA_WIP table. And also can we directly update the input type code value in table of ppa_wip

Thanks in advance.

• 2.  Re: Input type code in PPA_WIP Table

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 25, 2018 03:08 AM

Hi,

You could create WIP adjustments.

While creating the adjustment, change the Input Type Code and approve the adjustment

Regards

• 3.  Re: Input type code in PPA_WIP Table

Posted Jul 25, 2018 04:11 AM

Just wondering again...

Why was this not published?

• 4.  Re: Input type code in PPA_WIP Table

Posted Jul 25, 2018 10:16 AM

Actually it was.

This is a dublicate thread (the other is in Discussions)

• 5.  Re: Input type code in PPA_WIP Table

Posted Jul 26, 2018 02:38 AM

Thanks Urmas,

But the issue is that, i have 96 projects on which there are many transactions with Wrong Input Type Code. I have checked the internal table and understand that once the transaction is posted and recorded on PPA_WIP table, the related  Data on PPA_TRANSCONTROL  and PPA_TRANSWIPADJUST tables which temporary hold values, gets erased. Should I consider changing the values on PPA_WIP only. Kindly advise.