Test Data Manager

• 1.  Red Relationships in GT Subset 4.4.0.7 and 4.5.0.14

Posted Jul 24, 2018 03:24 PM

Hello,

I has the versión 4.4.0.7 in my production environment and it shows al the red relationships of the master table,

But in my test environment in the same database and I has the 4.5.0.14 version and it omit the red relationships and is nessesary add manually the relations.

This happends for a configuratión of the GT Subset or something else with the versión? I try use the .exe of the 4.4.0.7 version in my test environment and it shows the red relationships correctly.

Thanks.

alvgu02

• 2.  Re: Red Relationships in GT Subset 4.4.0.7 and 4.5.0.14

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 26, 2018 12:11 PM

Hi John,

Here is the response from Development:

I think this relates to user defined relationships.

Subset stores these in an xml file in %appdata%\Grid-Tools with a name that is the same as the connection profile name.

So, if there is a new connection or if Subset is on another machine, these relationships will not be seen.

Copy the contents of the original xml file into the new one to see the previously saved rules.

Richard

Cheers!
    Les

• 3.  Re: Red Relationships in GT Subset 4.4.0.7 and 4.5.0.14

Posted Jul 26, 2018 03:20 PM

Hello Les,

It is phisical relationships of the database, when I select the main table of the subset it would shows me all the relationships created in the database. It isn't logic relationships, previous subset or user configs, I only select the main table and It shows to me the data base relations.

Thanks.

alvgu02